Hi,

I have had the same problem. Found this phone, which I have bought...

"Binatone Speakeasy 7 Corded Phone"

If you do a web search, with quotes you will find it with pictures full description etc. You should find it for less than £20 too, which is a bargain!
Stephanie, I am sorry you chose to read my post as you have, it wasn't meant to be frightening. No offense, but I never spoke of taking kids into care, & that's your suggestion alone! I said there are Child Protection concerns. There are! But it does not follow those concerns would result In care pr...
My partner was hospitalised due to having paranoid personality disorder" I am assuming that it was on a section Mental Health Act? Was he given a treatment plan & does he have the necessary professional support? Is he engaging with that support? Additionally, in my experience alcoholism has a cause....
Yes, I have to agree with other posters. As a survey, its haphazard at best. I have studied at Post Grad level, and this questionnaire is badly constructed. Having said that I did attempt it, as I know how important raw data can be, but gave up at: "I've been trying to find comfort in my religion or...
My advice would be to ignore your post completely! Its more likely that they have placed a sign on your file that says; "wait until the Inland Revenue gets him", than your suggested 'don't mess with this guy' nonsense! Not fully disclosing your income, and/or misrepresenting circumstances could resu...
Hello Sarah, I am by training a degree qualified child protection social worker. I have taken a break from my career to look after my mother who is now disabled following a severe stroke, and came upon this forum. I am so sorry to hear of your situation, my heart truly goes out to you. I also have p...