[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just composed a reply then lost it not sure where it went but I will try again! :roll: Thank you for your replies I really appreciate it that other people are as appalled as I am. The letter I received was horrible and a standard letter which states that my sickness absence record has fallen below t...
I found dad being put into nursing care very stressful. I was advised to get signed off work and my doctor signed me off for a month. I already had two small absences on my record and so I triggered a warning on my record as my employer uses something called the Bradford Score. I had a meeting with ...
The current CQC is good in all areas after having a really bad report just last year. I am worried that the room is too small to meet his needs I wouldn't be happy to stay in it overnight as a hotel room never mind it being "home" and dying there. There is a big communal room on the ground floor wit...
Hi I work full time and have been caring for my Dad. He has suffered a series of collapses and it has been decided that it is not safe to leave him alone and his care has become more intense. He has been CHC fast tracked for palliative care in a nursing home. Only one home has come forward. I visite...