[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi there Speaking as someone who regrets not doing a POA and having a family who have used me like a doormat - I mean just cos I cleaned up for my mum seems to suggest they can wipe their boots on me. Anyway get your POA through the Office of the Public Guardian. Speak to them on the phone they are ...
You will make an amazing nurse, the depth of empathy you will be able to engage in now is of so more value than an essay. There are few words to heal this pain, I read your hope of recovery in between the lines. My mum (hello beautiful lady) took her last breath at home with me on 28 April, cancer i...
It is getting a little better now I allowed myself time, during which it did get worse I think! Now it seems to be physical ailments rather than emotional. Thank you all for supporting me with thoughts of your own experiences and lots of common sense ! Mum was an artist and I sit looking at her tale...
Mum died in my arms at home a month ago from a rare form of cancer. At first I kept busy as lots to do and people to see, then I decided to take time out which is when it hit me like a train. The feelings of positivity about memories became stabs of yearning for that time. I keep breaking down in fr...