I looked after my mum for 3 years she has Dementia until recently when she had to go into a care home because she became too ill and wandered off in night undressed for her own safety . Mum is currently looking after a child in her mind it's part of the dementia she wouldn't leave her flat she had p...
Rebecca I feel for you so much as I experience this every single day with my husband who is clinically depressed and has manic depression it is wearing it drains everything in life you become so drained of energy .my husband has attempted suicide even drove his car off a cliff. Things will never get...
Hi I'm Fran been caring for 6 years for my husband with mental health problems and 3 years for my mum with Dementia who has deteriorated so much she has gone into residential care making my life a bit easier,I'm 55 years old bought up my grandaughter for 18 years my life has been of a carers role fo...
I know it's heartbreaking for you to leave and unfair but rather then be homeless I would except the flat offered to you as a close friend of mine look after his dad for many years and done a great deal of work in the bungalow he ended being evicted renting private as he was left homeless with 2 wee...