HI THERE MY HUBBY HAS MS, AND I JUST WANTED TO ASK, WHEN AND WHO DECIDES THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR A WHEELCHAIR, HUBBY IS IN NEED OF A NEW MOBILITY SCOOTER, BUT DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER TO GET ONE OR IF HE IS GOING TO NEED A WHEELCHAIR.. THANKS
I HAVE A SHITZU X PEKINGNESE TOBY. HE IS GETTING OLD NOW HE NEEDS AS MUCH CARE AS HUBBY DOES, BUT THE 2 TOGETHER ARE SUCH GOOD COMPANY FOR EACH OTHER, PETS MAKE LIFE ALOT EASIER YOU TALK TO THEM THEY DONT ANSWER BACK LOL,
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE DINNER WITH
FRANK SINATRA MY HUBBY WHO I CARE FOR IDOLISES HIM
DEAN MARTIN THE 2 GO TOGETHER LOL
AND THE EVERTON MANAGER OF THE MOMENT
IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE MY HUBBY ENGAGING IN CONVERSATION WITH THESE 3 PEOPLE HE KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT THEM ALL
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP AND ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED , WILL CERTAINLY GIVE MS SOCIETY A RING ...THANKS
THANKS FOR THAT JENNY, IT IS JUST NICE TO GET A REPLY, AND TO KNOW THERE IS PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO MAY POSSIBLY BE IN THE SAME BOAT, HAD NO RESPONSE FROM MS SOCIETY IN 2 WEEKS SO GAVE UP............BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE MUCH APPRECIATED. LINDA X
HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE JOINED CARERS UK AS I WAS NOT HAVING MUCH LUCK WITH HELP AND ADVICE ON THE MS SOCIETY SITE, MY HUSBAND WAS DIAGNOSED IN JUNE WITH MS, HAVING BEEN TOLD THAT HE HAD HAD 2 STROKES LAST YEAR, WE HAVE BEEN TOLD HE HAS PROBABLY HAD IT ABOUT 15 YEARS, WHAT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND OUT IS ...