[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Mrytle

I do ask JP how he got to be so lucky when he won the MS lottery, joking aside to see a strong active man reduced to having his nose blown it does make you wonder. Still thats the card we are dealt but a bit of sleep would not go amiss eh?!

K
<t>Hi Mandy<br/> <br/> Quite how our MS carers group came about i have no idea but it has been up and running for years, i think it was a fellow carer who started in off his own bat, jolly good it is too. They also meet up for lunches and chats with tea and cake but that would be a bit cruel to take...
<t>Hi everyone<br/> <br/> Thank you all for your replies. Much as expected there is no real answer but it was good to share and to recieve support. The district nurses are very good and would get a night sitter for me at the drop of a hat. Problem is the bungalow is a 70's build with stud walls so a...
<t>Hi everyone.<br/> New to the site but there must be lots of you struggling with the same problem, lack of sleep.<br/> I care for my husband and have done for 22years, we are both 68 and my husband has advanced MS. He is fed by a PEG, has a colostomy, supra pubic catheter and intrathecal pump to c...