[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Will be thinking of you today Simon and hoping all goes well Image
Thank you for your comments and support Belle and Tracey, sometimes words aren't needed face to face but on the internet it's different so it's much appreciated that you took the time to show you care http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif I think it helps us all to know we aren't alone and t...
Belle, what you wrote was like reading my own story... My hubby John and I had been together nearly 13 years when he had the brain haemorrhage in 2001 which dramatically changed our lives, I called him my 'man in a million' as it felt like I'd had to meet a million men before finding him, btw he's m...
<t>I've been having counselling for about 6 months at the brain injury clinic my hubby attends, admittedly it was very painful to start with and I used up lots of tissues with all the crying I did but I can honestly say it has helped me to come to terms with the change of his personality and our rel...
<t>Welcome to our world Kristian...<br/> <br/> It's interesting to hear you speak from both sides of the 'tax vs benefits' fence, as I'm classed as a benefit scrounger by one son-in-law who regularly reminds me that it's his taxes paying for my life of riley lifestyle... simply can't get through to ...
Over the years I've heard so many carers say their carees won't agree to this, that or the other and especially not wanting to go into respite to give the carer a break, that this has come as a lovely reminder of how wonderful and thoughtful our 'mums' can be despite their age or problems... It's ve...
ROFL glad to find like minded people ie daft soh Image Image
http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for your welcomes I hope to start getting to know people soon, but hey if you see I'm looking lost, just point me in the right direction, ie the bar would be my first choice rofl only joking lol... Honestly it's no problem Matt, I did read the ...
<t>Hope I've done this correctly, I've click 'wife' as I care for my husband<br/> <br/> Someone also asked how many carers are actually disabled themselves, well I am for one, I have lumber and cervical spondylosis and osteoarthritis in most other joints, seems it's genetic as I have two brothers wi...
Thanks for your welcome and suggestions Matt, also for amending subject title Image looks like there'll be alot for me to learn here, but I'm game to have a go, she who dares - wins lol