[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi all Havnt been in lately its been a busy few weeks. Im looking at putting mum into respite for a few days to give us and her a rest. My social worker says i only have one option but i am not happy with the care or cleanliness of the centre he is providing. To put mum into respite at the dementia ...
<t>Hi Eva<br/> <br/> Nice to 'meet' you.<br/> <br/> My mother suffers from a form of dementia and she also take quetiapine. We were quite lucky and it was one of the few drugs she took to quite well. I must stress this drug has worked wonders for us although i did feel guilty taking her friends away...
Hi

Does anyone have someone with Fronto Tempral Lobe Dimentia. It's really hard to get info on this form of dimentia other than refer to Altzimers. My Mother has progressed at a rapid rate and I still dont feel I know what is happening to her brain.