[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Christina. That's a very good point. Perhaps it has simply been an issue because it isn't recorded in the care plan. Will gt that sorted. Initially he didn't need as much physical support so it's all a bit out of date. Thanks
Jacqui
Hi Thanks for your replies. I'll look into adding it to his care plan. The folders don't include the risk asesment so I'm not sure what's been considered. Good carers are few and far between and I think we're lucky to get one at a time, so no they don't come to our house in pairs, although they are ...
I have been a carer for over 2 years. My husband has been given a continuing care package which we couldn't survive without, He gets extreme pain and nausea and gently rubbing his back helps to comfort him and distract him from the pain. Up until now carers have awkwardly consented to doing this whe...
Thanks for the kind replies. I've been using holidays to work just three days a week but they have just about run out. Husbands needs are increasing as he declines. We were told at the beginning of the year he would only live days. It's great to have him longer but not sure how to manage long term. ...
Hi
I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello.
I'm trying to care for my husband and hold down a full time job.
Finding it very stressful and isolating.
Have been avoiding friends as I keep letting them down or being the miserable one in the corner. I don't want to be that person.
Jac