[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Jenny

Thank you for your reply, I know you are right about Mums day care and your confirmation is really appreciated.
It is just like having a toddler, unfortunately I dont have the same amount of patience and energy, as I had with my own toddlers!
Dear Anne Thank you so much for your reply, it is so good to know I am not alone! I know there are loads of carers in my situation and would love to be in contact with some. Mum already has attendance allowance and I have just applied for carers allowance. I will get in touch with my local council r...
Hi Thank you for responding. I am not sure if my local council have any facilities which would be suitable for us. Mum does have some savings and so do I, mine is relatively small and I expect to rattle through this not working any more. I believe when my savings are below a certain amount (?16K) I ...
I am sorry if I ramble a bit here. I am quite confused about what to do for the best and tend to swing in various directions. I moved my mother in with me 18 months ago as we had recently lost my father and she was having difficulties managing on her own. As I was working full time and going round t...