[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi karen yes i could use ring and ride with mum
hi yes i have heard of this one struggle to get there but need dates of future ones if you have them please thanks lynne
<t>sorry just read last post urine infections in the elderly are very very common in hospital i had some very scary visits where mum would ask me who the person sat on end of bed was and it was a curtain i am reading your posts and thinking if i had had carers uk then i would of had someone to talk ...
<t>hi two years ago mum fell and broke her pelvis and arm and they wanted to send her home day after but the nurses said dont worry its not just upto the doctors the nurses are good if you voice your concerns mum ended up going into a care home initially for two weeks to heal but sadly she ended up ...
hi everyone does anyone live close to me im from the wigan area would love to find out if you have found any groups cloder than leigh as i havent as yet lynne Image
<t>hello my name is lynne i care for my mum who has mixed dementia im 51 cough cough actually 52 in may but its a number would like to chat to people like me who are carers for parents or anybody im single erm full time carer so no longer part of the working masses but the first time ive ever not wo...