[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
sorry for not repliyig sooner yes ive had verbal abuse from people and heard people telling others to stay away from us even though we do social distance i would hate my son to become ill with covid i can get some are scared by it seems like humanity has gone out of the window every day we get at le...
has anyone get any ideas if day centres will open again
ive not posted for a while but i would like to find out if anyone else is getting abuse i am a lone carer for my son who is serverly disabled .sometimes when we go out weve had people in masks and face shields say things like we shouldn't be out or they face the wall like we are lepers we get people...
my son can barley weight bare but has no stability so could fall over he is in a wheelchair im told by the centre they only have 1 table to change on and have since taken 35 disabled persons from another day centre so its first come or who shouts the loudest. these centres are supposed to care for t...
my son needs incontinece pads all the time normally at day centre he is changed whilst lying down on a change table because he is unstable stood up,the day centresay now because of cuts to the service he will need to be changed whilst stood up,my problem is if he falls he will hurt himself.is there ...
i care for my son who is 25 and profoundly disabled.we have a care package for a pa to help him untill last month i would pay the council £5 a month toward the cost of care as im on benifit. this month im now been told i have to pay £102 a month this doesnt seem fair ,, any advice please
hi jackie im in the exact same situation, i care for my son who is 25 and severly disabled he has 4 siblings and his mum none of whom live with us.its just me and him.his mum pays a visit only when she needs something and the siblings dont even bother to call but they can tell you the thingsi do wro...
thankyou for your help ive spoken to his case worker and their going to install a lifeline service so at least if i fall or dont move around for a while it will alert a control centre . the day centre have said he cant go till we get a replacment pa for health and safety reasons.as for the future ss...
thankyou for helping ive looked at lifeline and think i will try and get one installed, as for ringing someone everyday ive no one to ring my sons brothers and sisters dont want to know because their busy with thier own lives and his mother spends all her timetrying to date people or out drinking, t...
hi he did go to a day centre with a pa but since she left he can no longer go hes been at home full time for about 3/4 months now.after im gone they will find him somewhere as he needs special care because of all his conditions, so thats ok my concern is if i pass out or had a heart attack and could...