Thanks BB, this is certainly something that bothers me. Not to be read just now, as too close to bedtime!

Melly1
Hi all, I asked the question as I wanted to check I wasn't losing the plot! Last weekend we went to The Range. S bought a glass. I asked for it to be wrapped and the cashier disappeared briefly, then said she hadn't any wrapping but offered us a bag ( as we already had a reusable bag with us,) I ass...
Hi Susan,
Welcome to the forum.
I would suggest looking here for information tailored to your situation https://www.carersuk.org/upfront/ If you don't find the answers you need, then contact the helpline. Details of the helpline can be found by clicking on the same link.

Melly1
Hi Kelly, I'm assuming your daughter attends a mainstream school? In the first instance ask for an appointment to meet with the class teacher and explain to her why your daughter needs to be allowed to go to the toilet, she might not know much about CP and how much harder it is for your daughter to ...
Hi A, It does sound like a worrying, cost saving exercise, replacing a dedicated MH nurse and NHS staff with agency care staff. Is there to be overlap and shadowing of old staff with new? Does the new agency have experience of supporting people with MH conditions? I agree with Mrs A, re frequency of...
YouTube for learning. There's how to videos on anything. (I love the one that showed me how to get rid of black mould on my bathroom sealant! The secret is toilet paper) OK, I can't get this out of my mind! What's the secret? :lol: I was intrigued too and had to look online to see what the secret w...
Hi,
As a result of a shopping trip at the weekend with S, I'm posting a poll to see if I have unreasonable expectations or not!

Melly1

PS by breakables I mean drinking glasses, crockery, vases etc
Yes, I'm getting bad gateways too, plus the remember me function isn't working at all ... and the font is as minute as before and I still can't attach photos ...
Melly1
Hi Barbara, Instead of direct questions, can you get her reminiscing maybe by asking open ended questions or just commenting yourself As her memory shrinks, longer ago memories are more likely to have meaning for her. Do you have old photo albums you can look at together or could you play music she ...
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:58 pm
Oh dear , 3 " Bad Gateways " so far today ... on the new server ?
Hi Chris,
those bad gateway posts were posted before this weekends server upgrade ... So fingers crossed and all that.

Melly1