[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I totally get the need for time for yourself and how difficult it is not being able to have any due to supporting high maintenance carees. Describes my total exhaustion and mounting stress precisely.

As a team you should be able to engineer some me time for each of you.

Melly1
Hi Emma,

Take care of yourself. He may still be very unwell. Once the meds are at the right level and he is thinking clearly again he may well be in touch.

Melly1
Then as long as she is taking all sensible precautions, it sounds as if they are doing the best they can to stay safe. Would they get volunteers to deliver food and nappies to lessen the risk further? (Covid 19 mutual aid group or similar)

Melly1
Sheona, is his partner self isolating too?

Melly1
Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. Gosh that is a lot to be juggling! Take a look around the forum. Ayjay cares for his wife and others on here care for partners too. Most posts are in the Coronavirus section at the moment, but posts are popping up elsewhere too. Feel free to respond/ start your own . M...
Hi Norman,
advice for Carer workers delivering care in someone's home is here https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -provision this should answer your questions.

Melly1
Hi Sheona, under normal circumstances, social care would organise emergency foster care if a child's main carer was hospitalised or very unwell and no one else could step in. Are their any other family members or friends who could stay with her and the little boy for two weeks, should the worst happ...
Ohh London bound, more hassle and stress for you. Good job you were able to sort it out eventually.

They wouldn't be so nonchalant I'm sure if the computer was forgetting to pay their wages!

Melly1
Kathryn that is fabulous news. Thank you for sharing the outcome and encouraging others to try for the same.

Melly1
Gosh Anthony, how stressful this all sounds. My friend does CBT for the NHS and she is still treating her clients - by telephone. Might be worth contacting the psychiatrist/GP for a telephone appointment. It does sound like she needs her meds sorting asap. If your Mum has lumps and bumps then she ne...