😀. 🍐 Best ever!

Melly1
Hi Nicola, I suggest you contact the Helpline or Citizen's Advice Bureau, if you need advice earlier than the helpline can provide. https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk Carers UK provides information, support and advice to carers. The information and advice we provide covers a range of subjects relatin...
Hi George, With juggling caring and working, I certainly don't have time to contribute to your blog. Perhaps one day your family/a friend will need support from social care and then you will realise how far from reality your description is. Please visit the forum guidelines for information on the pu...
Hi Vaughan, Your post has worked and we can see it. Welcome. Seeing your caree in pain and being powerless to help is very difficult to cope with. Who has prescribed his meds? Has he been referred to a Pain Clinic? They are the experts in managing pain. Also worth asking for an OT referral for hubby...
Hi, thanks for replies. They are relatively new taps, as I got them replaced when we had the cracked pipe incident. I think it's more a case of operator error than faulty washer/taps. I also discussed it with the school caretaker and he reckons it could be possible to take the top off the taps and r...
Hi, last week S turned the bath hot tap on SO hard that it stuck. He did this once before and either him turning it on so hard or me struggling to turn it off, caused the pipe to crack and a slow leak which caused water to drip through the ceiling below ... This time I was wary and held the base of ...
Well, those pears are finally ready to eat and "just right," juicy, but not soft. The moral of the thread is don't chuck them out. Wash them thoroughly and pop them on the window ledge. Definitely worth the wait!

Melly1
Hi Alison, I'm sorry I don't have experience of MH, but I do know how puberty, hormones and health problems can cause big problems for young people. Very pleased to read your update about the glimmer of hope. Having someone genuinely interested, is definitely an improvement, I hope this chap can eas...
Hi Jane, Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your husband and the massive life change for you both as a result. Congratulations on losing 3 stone. I hope your foot heels quickly. Since you can't walk far or drive, I would make sure there aren't any or many unhealthy treats in the house, th...
Hi Holly,
and welcome.
I wholeheartedly agree with all that Mrs A says.

Melly1