Glad you got to speak to her on the phone and she had a lovely visit and chat with her friend. You really do need to rest and look after yourself, it's the best way to get better quickly.

Melly1
So sorry to read this, Nicholas. ((( hugs))) to you and your Mum.

Melly1
Hi,
the other employees giving him extra jobs to do are definitely taking advantage of him/bullying him. I agree with Jenny's strategy. Will M be able to carry it out? Well done to him for contacting his employment support worker, they need to support him in this.

Melly1
I hope you find a care agency that meets your requirements.

Melly1
Hi Amandah, This is just my personal opinion, there are some real positives with the current care agency: they mainly send always the same regular care worker, the only reason this care worker isn't coming is because she is on holiday. The agency have worked out a plan in advance to cover your hubby...
David, they are putting off making all folk transfer over from other benefits, for now, which is good news. However, this doesn't help those newly applying, those with a change of circumstance nor those poor s*ds already on it ...

Melly1
Christine, That's ridiculous. I don't understand on what grounds your brother is allowed to stay in your mother's house, when she needs to sell it to pay for her care. Meanwhile your Mum who is living with you cannot (via you access her asset - her home. Plus, the council are happy to pay out for ( ...
Busybee, it is a very disorganised department. S and I need to attend ( another) appointment at the Job centre re UC, the home visiting team have arranged to visit us at home at the same time to redo his appointeeship paperwork ... Of course by the time I got home from work to read the letter, infor...
Hi Caroline, Welcome to the forum. Are you and the other POA's all for both finances and for health? It was my understanding that POA's have a duty to make decisions in the best interests of the person they represent: are their any professionals who could back you up and agree that your Mother's nee...
Thanks Rosemary.
If next Monday's meeting doesn't finish sorting it out, I'll definitely involve our MP.

Melly1