[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This thread is a very old one, I am therefore locking it.
This is an old thread, I am locking it.
Perhaps one to ask the helpline, Pipsy.

Melly1
Hi Taff, Welcome to the forum. It's my understanding that as your wife has dementia, you sons should be ok to visit to give you a break as they are in effect caring for a vulnerable person (their Mum.) Very sad when the dementia makes your wife talk nonsense. It is however her reality, so best to go...
Londonbound, I feel your frustration. I have been having terrible trouble getting S's meds. Last two times half meds missing and then have to start the whole reorder process again, both times meds included we didn't request. Seems despite not seeing patients the surgery is even less organised than b...
Pet's husband had CHC - might be worth dropping her a PM.

Melly1
Just a quick message, to say well done to you.

I'm so pleased for you and your girls.

Melly1
Pamela, another tack is to try and keep her hands busy and give her lots of tactile experiences - with a child I would suggest play dough, messy play etc Would she try these? You could make it 'age appropriate e.g. washing up, filling up plant pots, polishing, painting, rolling out pastry, shaping b...
What a nightmare. Hope the belt works. There are all in one suits rather like a baby's romper suit. As she goes in via the leg holes too, ones with legs to the knees would be best.

Melly1
I don't know Rebecca. You could ask the helpline You can email us at adviceline@carersuk.org and we will respond to your enquiries within 10 working days, although it can often be sooner. Our telephone helpline providing information is open from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm - 0808 808 7777 M...