[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I was just wondering if anyone else has ever received an old payment of ESA when on carers. My partners ESA claim is at £146 a week now i receive carers but for some reason, this weeks payment has come in at £170 a week, which was the rate we were on prior to carers. We are going to contact the DWP ...
I've just been offered a job with a company my parents work for. It'll be around 8 hours a week on minimum wage. I was wondering if anyone knows how this will affect my carers I get for caring for my partner and the esa he gets for the two of us. We get around £143 in esa and £62 in carers.
Hi guys. I have just been awarded carers and was wondering if I have to inform housing benefit. I receive full housing and was wondering if my carers allowance will affect.
Thanks
Hi. I'm new here and looking for some advice. My partner has severe mental health problems and we are currently on a joint claim for ESA in his name. He was also awarded PIP last year and we enquired about carers allowance then but was told it wasn't worth it. I've been looking into it more and was ...