Thinking of you all.

Hope all is well soon.xx
Dad`s DHP was half what he got last year and only awarded until January, but it all helps. These council letters are computer generated and sent automatically, hence the reason they are sometimes sent to people with special circumstances. The local council should have a welfare rights worker who wil...
Just popped in to catch up where you are at Petal.

I am glad you have taken the bull by the horns and will take this all the way. Sadly not everyone has such fortitude and the support of the forum.

Keep up the good work.xx
There is no reason why you can not have DLA and CA at the same time. My late brother in law and his wife both had high rate DLA care and mobility and CA each for looking after each other. His needs were totally different from hers. It was challenged a few times over the years, but they always won th...
Delighted you have received such excellent customer service. Usually we only hear the horror stories. It is disgusting that any benefits be taken from war veterans. My dad is 94 and regularly says he was treated better in a German PoW camp than he is by our SS. Wishing you and your mam many happy mo...
Not sure of PIP rules, but previously with DLA you could claim DLA and CA at the same time and if DLA was awarded at a rate CA was allowed they were both backdated. Heading down the route of war with DWP myself but have plenty of supporting evidence, my MP has already written and has written again o...
Our local bakers have a very peppery traditional scotch pie, then a variety of quiche like fillings and macaroni cheese but without the pastry on top for vegetarians. They do a steak pie in two formats, one in an oval foil for soggy bottom lovers and the other in a traditional pie crust with round t...
Hi Bowlingbun,

Hope you enjoy your special day, and somebody finds you some cake. Knowing you, it will have been home made, by yourself. You are always so organised.xx
Interesting Bowlingbun as fish/shepherds/cottage and cattleman pies have no sign of pastry at all in this part of the world, just made in an ovenproof dish and portions scooped out and plated. As far as I know the only difference between shepherds and cottage is the addition of cheese and sliced tom...
What about the truly poor jobseekers who do not have access to a computer?xx