[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thanks to everyone for greetings and good wishes. Following up on information given not to mention sharing it with some other friends.
thanks very much...will get googling! Llandudno is a bit too far for us.
no not services but thanks
<t>Does anyone know if there is any where that provides short breaks/holidays. My parents would like a short holiday- my dad has Alzheimers, he is still in early stages,my mum is his primary carer. they are in their eighties..i guess i am looking for something like a cross between a hotel and a care...

new

<t>Hello, I am new too, not a primary carer but have parents in their 80's who steadily need more support. My dad is in the early stages of Alzheimers and my mum , also in her 80's ,with her own health problems, is finding it increasingly difficult to cope.I cook, visit, fill in forms etc - trying t...