[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Weemart,

It will be interesting to hear what sort of a response you get from Not Here to Support.
The response I got was "Go talk to Citizen's Advice". That's their f***ing response after 4 years of THEIR neglect!!!
Hi Weemart It is slightly different with partners but when the caree is a parent no sooner do they die but the "helicopter" (relative who does nothing useful, moans a lot and thinks they are entitled to something) turns up and creates havoc and next thing you know you have lawyers coming wide deman...
<t>I do have a kind of dark humour at times. Helps me through the stress.<br/> <br/> I was told by the NHS staff who trained me on how to use the dialysis machine to claim Carer's Allowance and that I could earn up to £5000 per year by working Part-Time. I wasn't told that it is actually £100 per we...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> I'm sorry if ppl take offence at this post. That's not my intention.<br/> <br/> I've just turned 37. My partner died 26 days b4 her 50th birthday. I am male and my partner was female.<br/> <br/> I'm having trouble with the sex thing. Since I'm still young(ish) I don't know when is ...
If not for our cat I'd have no1 to talk to.

Don't think I'll ever be anything but lonely.
To: nhshighland.feedback@nhs.net Subject: End of being a carer's survey Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:01:40 +0000 Dear Sirs, I was, until 1/12/2013 a carer for my partner who was on home dialysis. My partner passed away on this date. I have asked the renal unit at Raigmore Hospital to provide me with an...
<t>I also note that no1 from Carers UK replied to my 1st post.<br/> <br/> They don't want to rock the boat. Which proves what I'm saying.<br/> <br/> If they really want to be "The voice of carers" it's time they stood up. <br/> <br/> Stand up and be a person, be a voice and campaign to get the right...
<t>now been 3 days since I emailed the eass back. They're supposed to reply within 24 hours.<br/> <br/> I've backed them into a corner from which they can't get out but they are being silent cos they know I don't have the resources to take them further.<br/> <br/> This is where the carers organisati...
Hi, sorry if I sounded a bit angry on my previous post. We might not be living in poverty but since the Carers Allowance amounts to £3107 a year and working part-time we are only allowed to earn £100 per week maximum (after deductions) this means we are expected to achieve all the things laid out in...
<t>Does any1 else find that being a carer leads to social isolation?<br/> <br/> I've told the nurses who r also involved in my partner's care about this problem several times. All I ever get told is that they can put me in contact with other carers to discuss issues we have. They don't seem to reali...