[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
short answer........yes LOL
People who think they know it all and are better than you, but we all gotta pooh!
<t>I think some people her make rash comments and try to over run others in this forum I saw this before, there are 2 and one of them is commenting a lot in this subject, there are 2 sides to everything, no one should judge another, however, there is one person in this argument [which started as a d...
I resent this statement I have no doubt some people are offered no choices or support in their caring situation but at the end of the day no one is holding a gun to our heads No one was holding a gun to my head and no one told me I had to be a carer, its the heart that motivates you. Yes, I would be...
its just another day to me Image
<t>There has been so much going on I just don't know where to start. My husbands CPN doesn't know much about medication and in the 8 months she has taken over as his CPN just comes and chats generally about anything. Any attempts by me at conversation as his sole carer gets ignored, recently he has ...