[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Kevin i am new also,i can understand as i feel the same as you ! up until now i feel my life has been crap ,i cant move forward as i have my gran who is 86 to look after,my mother has passed away no one wants to know her and i have a young son to look after while i try to sort my own life out ...
<t>Hi everyone i am new to this so thanks with help from a post i know how to post lol.<br/> I care for my gran as their really is know one else to look after her.She has been like a mother to me and my sister,we are loosing our familly very fast these days and she really is the only oldest person l...
<t>Hi Jim t,<br/> mother who is 86 and finally got her tested to find she does infact have dementia after my mother passed away i wanted to make shure that she was getting the right care.<br/> One of my main issues is the same as yourself as i constantly need to repeat myself,shout so she can hear m...
i am none of the above as i care for my gran is their other?
Hi i am anew member and dont really know where to start lol
i am careing for my grandmother for a long time now while i bring up my son,im so happy to have found the site b4 i completly lose my marbels aswel lol
looking for advise,got so many questions.