[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you Parsifal, I have just seen your reply. I am not very good at navigating this forum.

As I said it is water under the bridge now and happened several years ago but in view of your comments, I believe the hospital was negligent.

Best wishes,
Ralph
<t>Hi. My m.i.l. has been living with my wife and myself for nearly 20 years. In the last 3 years she has been increasingly incapacitated and now needs an eye kept on her 24/7.<br/> <br/> My wife has her own health issues and we are close to the point where we cannot manage.<br/> <br/> We have been ...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> by audrey » 13 Jul 2011 23:07 <br/> Ralph, i think you have mentioned previously that you are a Christian? Well, that you have a faith, yes? Well, a local church here (Baptist) apparently supplies counsellors to those in need...so i am guessing other churches do too? Might be w...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> I would like to respond to a few of the answers you have kindly posted.<br/> <br/> Britney spears » 13 Jul 2011 21:14 <br/> I would recommend it. I have seen several over 15 years! Like anything else there are useless therapists and good ones. You need to feel comfortable and a...
<t>Hello to all of you who have kindly responded to my post about counselling. You have given me a variety of viewpoints and I hope that others who have read them have found them useful as well. Life has moved on slightly since I posted that question. Our daughter was visiting and injured her knee w...
Hi Parsifal, *In these circumstances before discharge the hospital should have carried out a home visit with your mother and an OT to assess her ability to function in her home environment in order to ensure that she returned home with the necessary equipment and support already in place.* Does this...
Hi Audrey, I did not see your comments as arguing, just helpig me to relate the fable to ordinary (or extraordinary) life. I was struggling to put what I was thinking into words, anyway. Your reply has put something into prespective for me. My wife has had experience of caring for three people for g...
Hi Sprinter, I have only just seen your question. I first saw this fable on a site for religious quotes and discussions. I take it to mean that if you get into the habit of letting your negative side come out, then it will become stronger. And if you get into the habit of letting your positive side ...
<t>Thank you very much for all of you who have answered my question. On reading my question in the cold light of day, I see I must have been much more irritable than I thought.<br/> <br/> Your answers have shown me that I had the wrong idea about counselling.<br/> <br/> I can see that many people in...
<t>Hi all.<br/> <br/> Has anyone had positive benefits from counselling? My wife is the principal carer and I feel that she may benefit from conselling for her underlying worries. <br/> <br/> However, she has enough to do without listening to time wasters. I have seen one post here where a carer see...