[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
If anyone in South Yorkshire or close by and happy to travel Carers and individuals cared for are welcome to come along to a series of creative workshops each Friday starting Friday 12th - 14th December 10:00-1:00 pm.At the Unity Centre, St Leonards Road, Rotherham, S65 1PD. We aim to create a piece...
Here is a facebook page created which will contain updates also if you wish to click like!

www.facebook.com/actionforus

I will also aim to update on here also Image x
great thanks Charles.

Thanks for your words of support, i really hope we can make a difference Image
the survey had to be closed in to send in the results to the arts council, thanks though Image
Hi everyone, Just a quickie to let you know the great news that the funding for Action For Us as been secured by the art council and lottery funding wahoo!! I will be in touch shortly to discuss how we can get people involved etc!! Thanks all for your help, Roxanne http://www.carersuk.org/images/ico...
Thank you everyone for all your help so far!! Image
I am a registered carer for my sister who has Down Syndrome, Autism and is registered deaf and blind. As you will be aware Carers and those cared for often find many struggles within society and are treated very unfairly in many aspects society. I am also a performer and i have been inspired to crea...
Thank you very much! lets hope it can make a difference. Will keep informed how it goes Image
thanks Image
Hey, no worries. For example one person i know could not go into work one morning due to caring responsibilities. This person gets spoken to very badly by managers everytime this happens. This is just one story of many. Most managers/employers of any kind have no ideas of the rights we are entitled ...