Hello My problems just go on and on....... I am in receipt of ESA (Support Group due to disability / illness) I will be 65 towards the end of this year so from 4th July my ESA has increased until the end of November when it will stop. However I checked my bank account this lunchtime and found this w...
Hello Yes my CAB lady sent in Consultant's and GP documents detailing my health issues and how they affect me. Even a DWP person telephoned me to discuss the Decision Notice because they were confused about it. My point is that I have debilitating health issues which are exacerbated by stress plus i...
Hi everybody, A few years ago I was declared fit for full rate mobility DLA with middle rate care "Indefinitely" because I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia plus other health issues. However after the application and transfer to PIP I lost my mobility altogether. My Cit. Advice Lady sent of...
Hello, I have just dropped in to write an update on my own battle with authorities about funding my Mums healthcase (it is in Members Corners) However, I spotted your thread which like any other CHC and care funding battle sounds like it is going to be a pretty difficult challenge (I can only go by ...
Hello
Thank you sooo much - I will follow the links
My life is just full of problems at the moment (big ones) so any help or guidance is greatly appreciated x
Hello Amongst my major problems as a Carer for my Mum I also have my own major health issues including Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. I did have indefinite DLA middle rate care and full rate mobility however I had to apply for PIP because I was told my DLA was stopping because of the change ...
Hello I have multiple health issues although somehow I am also managing to look after my Mum along with her 4 carers. I must admit it is a struggle and I have had to move mountains to try and get my Mum sorted out with quality carers. My problem is my own DLA being stopped to change to PIP but my "i...
Hi Thank you for your message and guidance - I am going to telephone the PIP Office tomorrow and ask for the Atos Assessors report to be sent to me. I have already left a message on my Citizens Advice Lady's answerphone about it I forgot to mention that the DWP letter states that apparently I commun...
Hi everyone I look after my 91 year old Mum who has her own major health issues but I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis / Fibromyalgia, Under Active Thyroid, currently Severe Depression caused by DWP Benefits Re-organisation, Heart Problems and generally need shooting and rebuilding. In November I got ...
Hi I look after my 91 year old Mum but I am medically retired due to health issues myself. I am 63 years old widow and I am in receipt of ESA support which has been reduced because apparently, through ESA administration errors over the years I have been overpaid. Currently, I am in the middle of tra...