Hiya :-) His dad is from a different culture but not male dominant one, well i dont think so. They are Spanish, my OH was born here in the UK but i just think they have lived together for so long. Selfishness has become part of them and bloody hell, I believe my FIL loves me but I have often thought...
Hiya.... Thanks for all the advice. Im still in the house of my partner, FIL is back home and well. Thank goodness, i may have wanted some space with my OH but at what cost :( I am still going to be his carer and I will do it to the best of my ability. My OH and i have a councilling session in 1 hou...
Hiya and welcome. I cant really offer much advice as I'm new to this as well, about a year now but just wanted to say hi and let you know, you are far from alone. Love and hugs from me to you x
I..... I totally agree but my son of 8 isnt my partners, I actually chose to move in to my partners house knowing his dad was there. We got on really well, we all had a life but we think the stress caused his last stroke and i have to live with that for the rest of my life. I have no idea how it wil...
Hiya..... His dad is still in hospital and my OH is home, i know for a fact he wouldn't chose me and the baby because when he thought his dad was having a heart attack he opened the door and told me to leave. He did say he forgot about the baby but it made me feel like a nothing.... because he cant ...
Hi :D Im new to this and I am slowly becoming a nobody, i care for my dad in law, im pregnant, exhausted and my life..... what life. I dont have one. Im always with a 75 year old stoke suffer who is very able bodied but sadly his brain was affected and i feel like i want to pull my hair out.... so y...
Hiya and I think I may have just found this place in time... I Paula, 42 and been with my partner for nearly two years, I moved in to his home about a year ago knowing his dad also lived with him, All was well for. While then my dad in law had a major stroke and i became a carer over night, i knew i...