[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>While HMG is content to give millions in overseas aid there is little possibility of a fair system of care. Indeed they alledge that giving aid protects us from attack, never have I heard such hogwash. The amount of money required to subsidies the proposed cap of £50/60 K is very little compared ...
<t>My dear wife has AD and it is certainly not wrong to wish for an early release despite the guilt one might feel. Is it wrong to think about it or even wish it? I think not. Selfish perhaps but that's Human Nature and our problem and Those with AD would probably agree. We will of course carry on a...
One of the difficulties is trying to prevent ones loved one from turning day into night or night into day. This can play havoc with normal nights sleep. No doubt I am not alone with this problem. Zimba