<t>Jonjo, Try a missing persons report to the police. The police will look into it as a missing person report and not as your daughters will to stay away, explain the fact that she has a comunication problem. <br/> <br/> Personally I would have been at a local paper by now, let them start digging, t...
<t>All well and good that B&Q are setting an example... But I went to B&Q with Ange last weds, when I went to get the wheelchair we had a flat tyre, so I went to the Customer service waited in the queue for about 5 mins for a store chair. when I got back to the car they had clamped us, Ange ...
I get a bit frustrated with these rebates and tariffs; they are often tricks of the trade. 'We guarantee to undercut the standard charge of so and so'....so and so turn out to be the worst kid on the block who have abortive standard charges anyway. They may have a lower unit'therm/kilowatt charge h...
Ange cant speak much at all however she can answer yes/no closed questions etc, however because she has suffered from this kind of patronising she has learned to clearly say the expletives, Really clearly.. to the point that people look at me as if to accuse me of saying it.. http://www.carersuk.org...
<t>Hello Jean, I agree let them try, as I do and as Anges mum and dad have done too. Always nice to hear from other people with the same challenges. Ange Does tend to choke sometimes when eating, she had the saliva gland reversal a few years ago which helped greatly with dryness, part of which I thi...
Ok Gripe of gripes, I can put up with kids staring, people parking in the disabled spot cos they have a pretent bad back etc, I can not do with Shop assistants/Doctors/Social Workers/physio staff that talk over Ange and ask me "Is she in pain all the time?" " Does she want chips with that?" "How old...
<t>I met Ange in 2003, we chatted on the internet, I didnt know she was disabled, I wanted to meet her and she agreed to meet, she told me the day before that she had CP. I went to see her with the notion that I would give her a day to remember. As soon as I saw her I knew that this would not be the...
<t>Well I just gave up a £22k Job, I now get the pittance as you all know. I was told by my employer (Caring and Investing in people Registered) that I was just looking for an easyh life. When they received the letter from my solicitor about slandering my good self and my partner, Who they said w...
Put my picture in the Avatar bit now, different to yesterday took it today specially..
If you want to share anything or know anything more than me about Cerebral Palsy please contact me.

I am open 24hrs Image

Ange and John