[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Floyd and Dancing it really is a complex system, I will try and get my head around all this, I appreciate your help.
thank you Floyd, how would we claim as a couple, is there a form to complete? also would doing this put my Wife's benefits up for review again?, always worried about triggering something off!
thank you bowlingbun, much appreciated!
thank you Crocus, yes I probably do need to speak to someone, the different benefits and rules are very confusing, I know that everyone has different needs and circumstances, but to me it is impossible to get my head around!
thanks for the reply Scally, no I am not disabled and we don't get any housing cost help as we own our own home and thankfully the mortgage has finished.
Hello, I am so totally confused with the benefit situation, I have been a full time carer for my Wife for the past 4 years, the only benefit that I claim in the Carers Allowance, I have no other income, pension or anything else. My Wife is on High Rate DLA for both components (was lifetime under old...
Deliverance
Image Image Image Image
Nazareth
I am reading 'Tales From A Midwife" by Jennifer Worth, a fascinating trilogy of the life of a midwife in 1950's East End of London.

I have found my feminine side!