[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i care for 2 sons and 1 daughter (ADHD,autism,DCD)
has anyone else been offered young carers? my 14yr old son was referred to young carers as he helps out alot round the home,some ask why he gets it others want to know how he gets it first of all the referral was made by FRS worker as she put it no he may not be a fulltime carer like myself but he d...
<t>thankyou all i have 3 sons 1 daughter my 9yr old son has a host of conditions ADHD,aspergers,dyslexia and day and night time wetting then theres my 8yr old son who has autism and my 5yr daughter has just been diagnosed with DCD (dysfunctional cordination disorder) and poss autism and not forgetti...
even thou i have hubby and my 4 wonderful children i still find it very hard and lonley i find it very hard they all have thier own individual needs and i dont really get a break only out of school club which costs a fortune for all 3 so its great to see so many people in the same postion as me and ...
hi there i am a fulltime carer for 4 children 3 of which have autism,adhd and dysfunctional cordination disorder hubby works fulltime no family support just one friend find it hard working it alone so joined up here for some help and support thanx ladylee