<t>Hi Everyone.About five years ago after a series of T.I.A.s my husband was diagnosed as having Vascular Dementia. He's been on Galantamine 16mgs, but after starting to fall a lot he was referred to a ' Fall Clinic' where the Docter immediately said Will had Parkinsons Disease and organised a Dat. ...
<t>Hi Webby. Just a word of warning about buying a stair lift. We,ve just had to buy one as my husband has Denemtia and Parkinsons. Our first quote was £2,650.00 the saleman remarked I looked amazed ( which I was) especially as we were paying for it ourselves, we failed the means test although we ar...
<t>Hello everyone. I don't post much because I'm useless on a computer, at least sending messages etc. But I do log on a lot and read all the posts. After a very stressful day as my husbands only carer, I read the' Description of a Carer' I feel so tired and stressed these days that I've just been s...
<t>can I just saay a BIg sorry to all the lovely people who contacted me last year when I joined Carers uk. My husband has been very ill and had four mini-strokes since I joined and what with hospital visiting and Dr's appointments I have'nt really been on line. Things are settling down a bit now, m...
I almost cried when I read your message this morning. You've just put into words exactly how Ifeel. My husband of 51 yrs has Vascular dementia and every day he goes a little further away from me. it breaks my heart. he is 78 yrs and I am 69 yrs. I dread life without him. Love to you all Ann.
<t>Hi All. I'm a newbie on here. I am full time carer to my husband who was diagnosed with vascular dementia two years ago. Some days he seems to going a lot worse and then he'll seem better again. I think sometimes if he is very stressed over something,it could be as simple a the decorator coming o...