http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Hello everyone Just to bring everthing up to date, social services O.T. came yesterday, tuesday 7th stayed 55 minutes, seemed very nice very helpful ordered some new aids for mam, but have my doubts about a couple of them, as the OT didnt see her walkin...
hi

Just signed petition and that makes 55 signatures.

Bit disappointing so im gonna send it to everyone i know.
hi Bluebird and Myrtle

Thanks to both of you for kind words, i know deep down Social Services had to be contacted.

I wil let you know what happens.

x
Hi Mark

Welcome to Carers uk Image

Anytime you want to chat, this forum has helped me a lot and i am sure it will help you.

Take care

from Di x

x
Hi Dolphy

I am fairly new to this site and have just read your post. I am sorry to read about your husband. I am sure most off us wish to send you our deepest and heartfelt sympathy.

I wish you all the best and please continue to use this site,

Luv Di x
They sent me an email, I filled survey in straight away and would urge gently other cares to fill survey in
Hi my names Di. I joined the site a while ago but my computer broke ( beyond repair) and couldn't afford a new one, but now im using my nieces old one. http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif I have recently posted a topic on a forum and have received some good advice, its good to know we c...
Image Thank you all for your great help advice, it is much appreciated.

Especially Rosemary thanks for your advice i will follow them up.

Luv di x
<t>Hello, my name is di. long time since i used this site, but i need help and advice. <br/> <br/> I care for mother, who suffered a stroke, until recently we were managing well, at least i thought we were, she has sudden became fragile, is sleeping a lot having trouble walking, due to her balance. ...
<t>I signed the petition today and a few other.<br/> <br/> Come on carers all over the UK we are the voice of a lot of carers who have no access to the internet I personally am spreading the word about this petition.<br/> <br/> Well done Margaret and good luck.<br/> <br/> look after yourself<br/> <b...