[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I didn't realise that ESA was a new benefit.

I don't think I sounded fraught, but you sure sound snotty. I wasn't accusing anyone of not supporting me, simply stating how I felt. This feels a very unwelcome space and I shan't return.
Thanks, but we aren't going to a tribunal and my husband is not interested in taking any legal action. He no longer has the mental stamina. I just wanted to know what would happen at his ESA health assessment and was asking if he was found fit for work would he be put on JSA, even though he is still...
With respect Bowlingbun, I was not asking about employment law I was asking about the ESA Health Assessment. ACAS cannot help us.
xx
Jenny, I completely agree that it would be prudent to seek advice about property and finances in order for Jayne to protect herself and her home, I think it is premature to to assume that she wants to get a divorce or even to assume that she wants to or should leave her husband. I also don't think i...
One of the most difficult aspects of Bipolarity is called Hypersexuality, when a heightened interest in sex and sometimes sex with other people is experienced. It's very difficult to cope with, but remember it is just another symptom of his condition. However I think it sounds as though he is still ...
Hi Jayne So sorry to hear this. To put it bluntly, I really wouldn't pay too much attention to what he says right now. He is unwell, unable to think clearly and it is possibly the very worst time to be making life changing decisions. He may well be projecting all of his frustrations, anger and emoti...
whether you stay or not, it has to be your decision. I think you are doing brilliantly and I have no doubt that you can get through this. It's just a matter of being very firm and boundaried about what you can and can't tolerate. Bipolar or no Bipolar. If he hasbeen free from Bipolar for 7 years, it...
hi Jayne to answer your questions Do you have a pillbox split into morning and evening boxes, so you can keep track? Do you need to stop him from doing hi websites if he wants to continue? With the best will in the world, if someone cannot sleep, we cannot make them. Maybe you could help him establi...
Hi Jayne Sorry to hear how rough it is for you at the moment. It may feel as if you are all alone but we are always here for you. the most important thing to remember is that you are not to blame for his condition or his behaviour. you didn't cause him to have to go back to hospital. As tempting as ...