[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am not the only one going bonkers then????? Actually we have 2 cats,one budgie,a hampster and 3 snakes so maybe i ought to be careful not to use their names Image
Hi and welcome. I have only been on here for a few days myself but i can tell you that the support and advice has had a very positive impact on my welbeing so far - thankyou all http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif All i can add is that when my daughter was discharged from hospital i was as...
cheryl,wands for hands would be wonderful right now Image
<t>Dypsy,cheryl,ladybird all good points and valid. I actually adore mental health nurses to be truthful i only have a problem with the mh co-ordinator who is very condecending toward me at our local cmh here. emma has intrusive thoughts as well as the agora and panic attacks,she has a few other com...
<t>very ironic malc but at the very least your wife has you fighting her corner and i agree with the "keep yourself a copy of all letters" with dates etc on them,also any conversations via phone or otherwise,make sure you write down what has been said by both/all parties as if you leave till later y...
I was told yesterday by cmh worker that there is no chance anyone will come out to give emma councelling,thereapy etc (not enough funding,resources,manpower etc) so its all down to the mht worker to work towards getting her out and about so she can access these ppl ha,she needs the councelling in or...
cmht

community mental health team

i use this one a lot as it takes forever to write down otherwise lol
Kerryanne,it is beautiful that these words can be applied to your mother so although it hurts,hold on to them. I am sorry to hear you have lost her but it is true that time is a great healer,experience has taught me that much (((hugs))))) thinking of you x
Whenever i see any of my 5 daughters or husband i go through all six names and know i will have got the right one in the end,how bad is that Image Image
Stand your ground,coincidence my backside,i don't even know the whole story but even i can tell it was obviousley down to the injection (hugz) x It makes my blood boil when the powers that be try to con us. Much warmth and kindness to you and your wife xxx http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.g...