[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>hi everyone,i have recieved a letter from the tribunal service,my husbands consultant has written to them and told them that my husbands condition is life threatening,and due to his memory loss and confusion he is not fit to work,the tribunal service had reversed the original decision by the DWP ...
had a visit from OT today, they say my husband cannot have a wheelchair as i will be the one who pushes him in it and i have asthma so they cannot allow that, they say he needs a 4 wheeler but with the cut backs they cannot let him have one.
hi again, i went to the solicitors to talk about having power of attorney at my husbands tribunal,he said i would be better being a McKenzie friend , well after reading this it looks like that is what i was all along , powerless to help him at his tribunal, please read this and let me know what you ...
<t>my husbands condition has also deteriorated since his first appeal, i called the DLA and they said he could now make a new claim but it would render the first claim invalid.they also told me that he could loose the 19.56 a week he has already been awarded.with the cut backs i see that as the perf...
<t>thank you pam and deborah, my husband would give me power of attorney, i will ring the solicitors in the morning.solicitor probably wont be very happy, but he has proved to be less than useless and i think i could have done a better job than him at the first tribunal.i will also contact the carer...
thanks melly, yes we have a report from his consultant that says his coronary heart disease has deteriorated,and that his condition is life threatening,i am trying to find out if maybe social services could represent him at the tribunal, thanks for your help, i will keep in touch,,,hugs
<t>hi everyone,<br/> <br/> my husband has yet another tribunal in november, this time it is for ESA,it has taken 15 months for this tribunal and my husbands coronary heart disese has deteriorated,at his first tribunal in june he found it difficult to answer any questions that were put to him by the ...
<t>Ladybird, yes my husband is still under the care of a cardiologist and we did have a very detailed report from his surgeon , also doctors reports we had a letter from our disabled neighbour who allows my husband to use her disabled facilities as he cannot get into the bath without me helping him,...
<t>thank you for your help, the panel made it quite clear that they were totaly independant of the DWP, however i recognised the doctor on the panel as an NHS doctor from my own practice, how can he be independant if he works for the NHS? my husbands soliitor knew he wasn't independant but never sai...
can anyone tell me if my solicitor can challenge the DWP's reasons for refusing DLA at a tribunal,
my husbands solicitor said he was going to challenge it but the on the day of the tribunal told us he could only tell the panel what we were claiming for.