[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
He also needs all personal care, toileting, use of hoist as has no mobility and needs catheter care x
My dad is in a care home not nursing . He fully funds himself . I don’t want him moved as he’s settled there and been there for 4 years . I just wished the staff were more aware of elderly conditions. X
Thank you all for replies. My dad is on conservative management for his CKD . When I’ve looked on line it mentions care from district nurses/renal nurses etc but when I asked the GP she said no,the care staff at the care home will look after him ? The home is good but non of the staff are medically ...
Hi, What are the symptoms of end stage kidney failure? My dad has now entered stage 5. He’s almost 90 years old and suffers from dementia. He’s been complaining of tummy ache today and I was wondering if it’s a symptom of his failing kidneys . One minute he’s says he’s in pain then says it doesn’t m...
Hi all, I've been to visit my dad today, and he seemed quite confused and anxious . The home had some activity going on and my dad got agitated and we had to leave the room . In all honesty I thought he was going to cry . He was also talking about things that haven't happen ( a party that lasted til...
My dad is paying for his own care.The reason given for the increase is because of the living wage. It did cross my mind to move my dad, but he is settled there and the staff are great. All these financial changes have only been put in place since the new owner bought the home. I have only just set u...
Just an update. I have just been informed that the home care fees are going by £200 a month :o :o :o :o
Hi
My dad is self funding x
Hi
Thank you for your replies. No I haven't been given a new contract as yet . The staff didn't even know the home had new owners until a few weeks ago. I hope the owner doesn't put the fees up !!! My dad is settled there x
Hi all I have just been to visit my dad in the care home today and I have been informed that there is a new policy in place regarding taking residents to hospital / doctors appointments . Residents will now have to pay for transport ( that has always been the case) and also pay £10 an hour for a car...