[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Have registered mom with ring and ride, have yet to try the optician or hairdressers, but will do it next week. Thanks everyone for the advice. I am really looking forward to getting mom out and about more now.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it is much appreciated. Yes, Linda Iknow what you mean, believe it or not I have 3 sisters, but most of the carers think I am an only child, because they never see the other 3 http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif Everything is left to me, despite me askin...
Thankyou so much for the advice, I will try out the dial a bus and taxis and ask around at hairdressers. Tomorrow I will also try the links to the opticians. I have been asking many different 'Professional' people these questions for months and not one of them could suggest any of these things! In f...
<t>Hi My mom lives alone at home and has care assistants and myself looking after her. She is bedbound and can ususally only stand to sit in her wheelchair for a couple of hours at a time because of spondilitis in her spine being painful. My problem is that her wheelchair is rather large and her leg...
<t>Hi Rosemary<br/> Mom has had carers for 2 years and they are a mixed bunch! Some of them are great with mom, but most of them just want to get in and out as quickly as possible. Mom has 2 carers 4 times a day and they are paid for 30 minutes (45 in the morning), however even when I am there, they...
<t>Hi, I found this site whilst searching for practical help with caring for my mom. I don't live with mom, I live with my teenage son, and go to work part time. However despite mom having a carer visit 4 times daily for the basics, I still need to be there for her every day (and want to). I will be...