[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Emma and Charlie,<br/> Thank you so much for your message, I am sorry I haven,t been on the forum for some time, so I am only reading your message today. Firstly well done Charlie for gaining some weight I know how hard that must have been for you. My daughter has been going to a new group cal...
HI EVERYONE, I AM SORRY I HAVEN,T BEEN ON LINE FOR A WHILE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE ON THE CARER,S FORUM AND THEIR FAMILIES A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT MESSAGES YOU HAVE SENT FOR ME AND MY DAUGHTER. IT WAS G...
<t>Thanks to everyone for replying to my message, I am sorry for the late reply, but I seem to be out most of the time now, you now what it,s like. If I am not on the bus I am at the hospital, my day just goes. My daughter is a lot calmer now although the progress is very slow. I have seen so much t...
Sorry everyone, I could do with some freinds for support at the moment, and where better than the forum. I just wanted to tell you how my daughter was doing at the moment. As you know she suffers from Anorexia which has really affected her health and also her mind. She was admitted onto the Mental H...
Hi Cupcake, Just to let you know things are going much better now and my daughter seems to be settling down. They have been introducing Calogen smoothie drinks in small doses which she is managing to keep down. We have seen a marked improvement in her in just two days. The mood swings and depression...
<t>Hi Audrey and all!<br/> Just to keep you updated, my daughter was admitted into hospital last Tuesday. She was not on an eating disorder ward as I thought it was going to be, but on a ward with really sick elderly patients. There was no one there around her age, anyway they did move her to a room...
<t>Hi Gilli and everyone on the forum<br/> Just to let you know that my daughter has put her career on hold at the moment due to her anorexia.<br/> Her condition is getting worse and it looks as if at last they will be admitting her in to hospital next week. I know she does not want to go in, but I ...
HI JODY A WARM WELCOME TO YOU ! I AM A NEW MEMBER TOO. I HAVE A 20YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SUFFERRING FROM ANOREXIA AND DEPRESSION. THIS SITE IS GREAT AND THE MEMBERS ARE LOVELY. JUST KNOWING YOU ARE NOT ALONE MAKES LIFE A BIT EASIER. LOVE AND A BIG HUG TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ANNE JOHN http://www.carersuk....
Hello Cupcake, Welcome to the forum. I too have a 20 year old daughter suffering from anorexia and self loathing. I know how you feel. I too get frustrated with the health services. Its so hard when you want to be able to get more help for them. It makes me so mad that all the hard work and effort m...
Hi Gilli, Thanks for sending your message. My daughter has been fortunate to get help from a very kind lady who has gone through the same thing as my daughter. She will be there for her when she needes to off load. I wish I could pull her out of this dark tunnel and reassure her she is loved by her ...