[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi i use to post on here,sadly my lovely mum passed away 3 and half years ago ,i still miss and think about her every day,i have decided to do something positive for her and do a 271 mile bycle ride in her memory with all donations going to the adult day centre she loved going to so much,so if anyon...
well you have offended me,you know nothing about my mum and my situation,all i came on here for was puree recipes and your forcing me with your stupid ideas ,which i note you didnt do,its one of the reasons i havnt been on here for a long time peoples negativity and frightning ideas,i wont be coming...
she has dementia,went into hospital with chest infection spent 6 weeks there,while she was there they started giving her puree meals plus she only wears one set of teeth and refuses to wear them now,since coming out of hospital she cant walk and is doubly incontinent she didnt have either before goi...
since coming out of hospital my mum will only eat puree food any little bit in her food she will reject,at the moment she is having quite a few soups and we have tried wiltshire foods puree meals but find she eats a only about a quarter and the rest is wasted,anyone have any ideas
many thanks for reply,i have already been told by doctor they wont resuccitate her because it would be cruel
hi havnt been on here lately,my mum whos 88 with dementia was admitted to hospital 10 days ago for dehydration from a chest infection,she was checked and told later that day could go home a nurse who overheard conversation said she should stay another day and they would sort a care package out,next ...
up to now we have managed but now is the time to make mums life easier i am going for a chair lift and proberly a walk in shower and wet room if anyone can add to this or recomend any service that would be great thanks
yes sure is just spent half n hour with her trying to persuade her to roll over on back as her arm is under her to no avail,i hate trying to get her up as she screams and fights me its not like her at all she is ussually really placid n,im just hoping its the meds effecting her not the dementia gett...
thanks jenny and anne,jenny shes ussualy pretty active likes to go day centre 3 times a week its not like her at all,anne she has just finished 5 day course of penecillan it always knocks her about more then water infection,i dont get much help my brothers idea of help is to come over once a week us...
not been on here for a long time,mum is now 87 and been doing pretty good recently,i decided to take her on a trip to meet relatives about 150 miles after few days realised it might have been to much, we have been doing the trip 3x a year ,brought her back early,next day she wasnt good pretty confus...