[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I don't know if this is helpful but one of the things we were told would be good for Jazz would be a calming space/room we were going to make our shed into that area but chose to do it all in her room, one of the things that surprised us was the price of lighting ect aimed at children with special n...
<t>Tracey keep going I was writing emails and brainstorming letters for the LEA all night I am sure they gave in just to get rid of me, I questioned everything to the point where the LEA worker assigned to Jazz's case asked me not to contact her with any more questions!! So I made a complaint about ...
My daughter is 8 she has Aspergers,global learning delay, dyspraxia and ADHD it took 4 years in total (from the age of 3 - 7) and 2 schools to have her disabilities registered and the LA to admit she could not stay in mainstream and they only gave in because I got a lawyer, wrote to the secretary of...
x-men?? sure they must have made a movie?
@ MINNIE lady killer is great I am now reading shantaram by Gregory David Roberts its ment to be based on real events in his life Image But defo a good read true or not
Hi Jasmin has just turned 8 and Kieran is 10 Jasmin is in an SEN school that she started in January (after 2 years of arguing with the L.A) and Kieran mainstream year 6 we are currently debating whether he is Dyslexic Image
This made me http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif My daughter is 8 she has Aspergers ADHD and loads more, she is a terrible hoarder pieces of paper that have been cut up/shredded, bits of material, clothes that don't fit pretty much anything and she stashes them (we call her Squirrel) She l...
Hi guys New on this site but I have had some housing problems myself and it took an awful lot to get them sorted first of all Diva please note that nobody within a housing association has the right to turn up at your house and expect to talk to you without 24 hours notice so do not feel obliged to t...
I love to read, I like Martina Cole (I do think her earlier stuff Lady killer,Goodnight Lady and the runaway were her best) She is great for a book you can't put down but they are fairly graphic and violent. I love Jodi Piccoult my fave book of hers is my sisters keeper but all of hers are great. Ma...
van helsing