[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi everyone, its been a long long time since I was last here but i thought id pop back and say hello.

How are we all doing???
<t>Find another dealer! Our first Motability car we got we thought was wonderful, we had nothing but trouble until in the end even the salesman started blanking us when we went in, they even nicknamed my mother the rottweiler! She dont stand for fool's trust me!<br/> <br/> Next dealer we couldnt hav...
<t>Sorry im not going to be much use other than to say that go for it, ive been caring for my mum for years and recently set up a business from home so i could still look after my mum, the carers unit were brilliant and helped me every step of the way with filling in the forms. Unfortunately my busi...
<t>Hiya everyone, just a quick question, my mum usually has a wheelchair, but for small walk's of a few feet or so she prefers to use crutches. She used to have the ones her arm slid down and then she grabbed onto them, but carpal tunnel in both hands and cervical spondylosis and arthritis plus her ...
<t>Hey, firstly, dont worry. We were there a few year's ago, my mums DLA was all stopped after 15 years or so. She went to tribuneral and won her case. It all came down to a doctor who had issues with people on benefit's who did he assesment first time round. <br/> <br/> Citizens advice were a great...
Hello everyone, just thought id say hello, it seems quite refreshing to find a forum full of likeminded people.

Well a bit about me , im in my mid twentys and im a carer for my disabled mum!

That's about it for now, ill hopefully see you all around.