[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I would welcome such an app as this. However current processes at my GP practice actively discourage any direct communication with a GP. Even emails must be sent to the admin address and clinically untrained staff decide whether an email is forwarded to a named GP or any GP in the practice. You cann...
There are some reports saying pubs will not be open until Xmas (this year I hope) which probably means those caring for an especially vulnerable person is likely locked down until then. I think it may be until there is a vaccine available in sufficient quantities to be available for our carees to re...
The scope for direct action is limited. What seems to work at the moment is unprofessional looking video case studies showing inadequacy of government response as there seems to be a lack of content for the almost constant covid 19 related programmes. The NHS do it all the time, now the care homes h...
I would go further to ensure some sort of parity with paid care workers. 1. Not only should we be paid the minimum wage but commensurate employers pension contributions should be as well. 2. As you all know the longer you spend out of employment caring for someone the harder it is to get back into t...
I had a similar down grading of my mothers instructions from limited resuscitation attempts (up to 20 minutes) to do not resuscitate. As I have LPOA on Health as well as finance I informed the GP that this downgrading was unacceptable and to restore it to what had been previously agreed. The problem...
I tried with my local council/GP/pharmacy but drew a blank. But surely all you need is Boris's big arms embracing you as he mentioned in one of his press conferences.
I have an interview at the local job centre + tomorrow. It is an "habitual residency interview". I was informed of it one day less than the two weeks they claim to process income support carers premium. The person I care for was in hospital for 73 days and whilst my Carer's allowance has resumed I h...