[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>So sorry to hear of your loss Suki. For some this might be something you will find hard to believe, but it is my own belief that no-one dies alone, someone always comes back for those who are at the end of their life. I have heard over the years that someone close to death sees someone from their...
<t>Thanks to everyone who have shared their stories on here. I still have bad days but they are getting less as the weeks go on. I still cry nearly everyday over Mum, like many of you I wonder whether I did enough, I berate myself daily for not being patient enough and for not being better for her, ...
<t>Hi, its 4 months now since my Mum passed away, my GP says that I am suffering from Burn Out, has anyone also experienced this? I feel useless - its the only way I can describe how I feel. I am still not sleeping well, I have no motivation to do anything, although because I am still a carer for so...
<t>My Mum died on Tuesday, she had been suffering with vascular dementia and I was her carer, I looked after her all day and all night and now I don't know what to do with my day, I know it is early days yet but I feel so alone in the world right now. I have read some of the other topics in this sec...
Hi thanks for the replies, please can you detail some of the problems your friend had to deal with - I want to get as much info as possible so that I can do something about this. Thanks again!
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I would like to share some of the things I have experienced over the last 7 weeks since we have had carers coming in to help me and Mum. My Mum has advanced vascular dementia, she can be a bit unstable on her feet, she doesn't like a lot of loud noise or people fussing around her, s...
Hi

I look after my Mum who has advanced vascular dementia, it is a challenging role but I do my best and at present don't feel that Mum would be any better off in a care home.