Here is a summary of the findings of my dissertation project entitled 'HOW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT COPING WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER HAS A CHRONIC MENTAL ILLNESS'. Thank you for all of you who took the time to participate. If you wish to receive a more in-depth copy of my results please email me at lauraj.richa...
I just wanted to thank all of you who participated in the study 'HOW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT COPING WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER HAS A CHRONIC MENTAL ILLNESS'! Your input was invaluable! I will be posting a summary of the study in June for you all to read Image
<r>Hi guys,<br/> <br/> how's it going?<br/> <br/> This whole posting on a forum business is quite new to me so i'm not really sure what to write <E>:s</E><br/> <br/> I don't know whether i would actually class myself as a carer, but i guess i do 'care' for my dad. My dad has Bipolar disorder. He is ...
VOLUNTEERS ARE INVITED TO TAKE PART IN A STUDY LOOKING AT HOW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT COPING WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER HAS A CHRONIC MENTAL ILLNESS Title of research : HOW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT COPING WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER HAS A CHRONIC MENTAL ILLNESS Purpose of research : Year 3 Dissertation Project Supervisor : C...