[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Dear Bowlingbun,<br/> <br/> Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post and thank you for your valuable insight. It sounds like you have not stopped for far too long. I can see quite see how one person ends up doing everything, and how utterly exhausting and dispiriting it must be.<br/> <br...
<t>Dear Audrey,<br/> <br/> Thank you for your replies which were extremely interesting. I think you are right - I was probably wrong to say we are having more children. I believe we are actually having children LATER, and because more and more women are working, childcare is an issue where it used n...
Fraid not, Michael, though the lunatic cat made me laugh!
Hello board members, My name is Harriet and I am a carer for my daughter who has special needs. I am also a writer and am working on an article about carers, and wonder if you can help me? Recent research suggests that there are hundreds of thousands of people referred to as the 'stretched generatio...
Hello board members, My name is Harriet and I am a carer for my daughter who has special needs. I am also a writer and am working on an article about carers, and wonder if you can help me? Recent research suggests that there are hundreds of thousands of people referred to as the 'stretched generatio...