<t>Hi to you all,<br/> I suffer with arthritis in my knee and for quite some time now I have presumed I was having a bad time with it. It has got so painful I went to the doctors today and apparently it is not my arthritis causing the pain but inflammation of the bursa. My doctor did ask if I knelt ...
<t>Hi,<br/> Maryann, yes my son was very pleased we were there. <br/> Myrtle, I know exactly what you mean, my son had plenty of accidents as a child, still does at 28. I thought having his own children would calm him down, maybe one day! lol<br/> My grandson appears to be okay, thank goodness. He's...
<t>Hi, just a quick update. The journey wasn't as bad as I expected, I've haven't enjoyed travelling by car for years and I think I just got myself all worked up. It was really nice having the family together and the day was going brilliantly until my 2 year old grandson had a horrible accident, He ...
Thank you for that Myrtle, but I should have mentioned my son is registered blind so he can't drive and his partner won't drive him up to see us. They do come on the train occasionally. This makes me feel even more guilty!
pasal3
<t>Good Morning to you all,<br/> I’m not sure I’ll get replies in time, if any at all, but I thought I’d give it a try. I'm so used to being the carer, and maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself, but I’m supposed to be going to my sons to day, it takes about 2 hours in t...
<t>Yes Rosemary the report was very much to my daughters advantage! However, this was not someone from the VI unit, if I remember rightly this person was a psychiatric nurse. In their report they stated that all my daughters stress related problems were caused by her needs not being met in school an...
<t>Hi all, I am so grateful for your replies and advice, thank you very much.<br/> Charles I know you are right in what you're saying, but personally I think the chap who said he'd drag my daughter into school didn't really mean he would do it, I think he was just trying to scare me into believing h...
<t>Hi, both my daughter and myself have signed this petition but we are still waiting for the e-mail to click on the link. It has been a while since we signed, does anyone know how long it takes for the email to arrive? I have checked our junk e-mail but nothing there either.<br/> <br/> We got our e...
<t>Good morning to you too Rosemary.<br/> Thank you for the phone number, I will have a good chat with my daughter later. I know she is getting very bored with nothing to do. She's just so fed up of being let down by the so-called professional people, but hopefully she may give the RNIB a chance. Ev...
<t>Thank you for your replies. I will keep posting and I will try to help with any posts I have a good understand of. <br/> At the moment my daughter doesn't want to get in touch with anybody regarding her vision, all she can think at the moment is, everyone is out to tell her what to do, not to lis...