[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
£157,680.00.

I knew it would be worth quite a bit but not that much.
I would agree with that. I think all his physical things can be treated with physio etc but the anxiety (although he has medication which makes things abit easier) we can't get rid of it. DOn't know about you but trying to go out is a nightmare!
Hi, good to meet you Nilla.

Christopher's severe anxiety manifests itself as being scared of nearly everything, panics at change of routine, trips out etc. Seems to be very common in people with ASD. x
<t>I live in Northants as well. My son was referred for a wheelchair a couple of years ago but because he can walk at home, we were turned down. I think their reasoning stinks! Looking for a charity to provide one (although they want to know about all our financial business and I don't want to tell ...
Excellent! There are some days when being eaten would be a blessing!!! Image
<t>Hi my name is Shelley, I live in Northants and care for my 12 year old son who has cerebral palsy, ASD, severe anxiety disorder and numerous other things. I also have a daughter aged 10 (going on 25)!<br/> <br/> Have lurked around for a while and you all look a very friendly bunch so I thought I ...