[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi just to let every one know that we have got the old payment back again and it has been back dated to when they stoped them . thankyou every one for you help Image
hi thankyou for the advice done all the above hope we can get it sorted pritty soon as we will be in more troubel then we allready are thanks again everyone Image
hi just wanted to know if they can just stop paying us my husnands incom suport and Incapacity Benefit they said in a letter at the end of jan that he hadnt sent a form back for e s a . that we never recived. and his last payment would be on the 27th jan. so hegave them a ring to let them know we ha...
hi all dont for get that any one on D L A canget a C E A card that lets the carer in to the cinema for nothing the card is £5.00 for the year posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=18166#
You have to admit the quality of the man's utter drivel is improving. Most of what the current government is claiming for itself was originally carried out or proposed by Labour. And much of it was wrong then, too. i get carers for my son but i get noting for my husband as he is disabeld we have ju...
<t>my son get E S A ihad to get the doctor to fill in a form that i found on the inter net and he had to send them a longterm sick noteand had lots of forms to fill out they didnt even want to see my son and from the informatioon that they got . they put my son in the support group. the form i foubd...
<t>we are wost off now we are short to paying our monthly bills and nothing left for food. i dont no what we are going to do .we have reduced bills we will even have to get rid of the tv and washing matchine as we rent them .as we have never been abel to afford to buy them.even then we are still wel...
<t>hi <br/> yes we have been to all the banks the problem is as he can not write his name he cant sign the form if he could he could get any bank account as he had all the chekes wit no probs. but if we try to put our names on as we would need to sign the cheques for things for him . the bank dosnt ...
<t>hello every one <br/> <br/> im trying to open a bank account for my son to get his personal budget payed in now as me or my husband have a pritty bad credit score we are finding it hard to get one with our name on it as one of us will need to singe them for him as he cant write him self .why shou...
<t>i know what you mean as i have 2 boys the youngest is fine but the eldest has Coffin – Lowry syndrome. and as im the carrier i passed it on to him and i feel judt like you all the time. i love him to bits but wish he didnt have to had gone though all he has but i recon we are on the earth to learn...