[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
We have extremely cheap San Miguel here! Drinks are on me, just ask for Daisydoo! Hehe
<t>Ahhhhh thanks guys, when you read other peoples situations on here I do have to say that I'm fortunate to have a very interesting work life outside of the caring role thankfully. For me, to be honest it's having my wings clipped which causes resentment. I love my mum so much, but have found it ve...
<t>Haha, thanks Pam. <br/> Yep, next step will be to s p e l l I t o u t!!<br/> We're in Spain & he's in the UK which also adds to hassle, but even so his reply to my email will be interesting....... He does always, of course give me reasons why he can't do it, even tho he has a house here as we...
<t>Hi everyone,<br/> <br/> I'm on here to ask if in being unreasonable asking for more help from my brother!<br/> In short, for the past 2.5 years I have been the primary carer for my mum since a stroke has left her virtually bedridden. My gem of a hubby helps me with the logistics of doing this as ...
<t>Hi Albert this post and replies have come at just the right time for me because I'm 47 and have all the same feelings as many people on here. In short for the past 2.5 years I feel as though my wings have been well & truly clipped. You're not being selfish, it's simply human nature to feel li...
Hi Angie, Yet another dog lover greeting you here!! Just a thought, but have you searched on line to see if there are any other carers groups local to your area at all, where there could possibly be an opportunity to meet up for a coffee with someone in time? This is such a great site in so many way...