[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi everyone, I am really interested in carers perspectives on treatments and am doing a dissertation on the subject. If anyone would like to share their experiences I have listed some questions that show what it is i'm really interested in. If anyone just wants a chat - thats fine by me too!<br/>...
<t>Cheekipixi,<br/> Thankyou for your reply, heartbreaking stuff to hear so I can only imagine the reality of it all for you. I hope that, as resigned to your situation as you probably feel, you are at least able to feel proud of everything you have done and achieved for your son in the face of it a...
Hi dh,

Thanks for your reply, really keen to hear what you have to say - I know it's an important subject and sounds like you have experience with the topic so appreciate any comments.
<t>Hi everyone, my younger brother has schizophrenia and has been in and out of the mental health system for a number of years. I found there was a definite lack of support and I am now currently doing a dissertation on carers perspectives of psychological treatments, e.g medication and therapies. I...
Hi all, keen to talk to carers of mentally ill individuals, am doing a dissertation on benefits of psychological treatments so please feel free to share experiences. I used to be a carer myself so got lots to discuss.
<t>Hello all, I am doing a dissertation on mental health carers (relatives) opinions and experiences of psychological treatments. I am really keen to hear people's experiences if you want to talk to me! I myself was a carer for my younger brother who has schizophrenia and is now in a psychiatric war...
<t>Hello all, I am doing a dissertation on mental health carers (relatives) opinions and experiences of psychological treatments. I am really keen to hear people's experiences if you want to talk to me! I myself was a carer for my younger brother who has schizophrenia and is now in a psychiatric war...