[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I receive a direct payment of £720 every six months.<br/> <br/> My wife is disabled with ME and Fibromyalgia and various other things... and so with two children and a full time job to cope with on top, meant I wasn't getting any time to sit down at all.<br/> <br/> The direct payment as it was de...
<t>thanks for all the replies!<br/> <br/> Our experience to date has been this:...<br/> <br/> The LEA won't provide us with transport to school for my son, as we chose the one that wasnt the closest. (we chose our preferred option, as at the time my wife was not so disabled). We just got a flat "No"...
<t>Does anyone else have the situation where the person they are caring for, is responsible for caring for 2 young children whilst you're not around?<br/> <br/> If like me, you do... then do you worry about their ability, or whether you should put that responsibility on them?<br/> <br/> At what poin...
<t>sorry i've been offline for a few days, lifes been rather hectic! <br/> <br/> i often find it hard to focus in the evenings, so tend to close off and hide my head in something absorbing.<br/> <br/> I'm finding it quite hard talking about the problems I have - sometimes there are good patches wher...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> My names Mike - and i'm exhausted...<br/> <br/> My wife has a combination of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue syndrome, which leaves her very immobile. When we go out she's generally in a wheelchair, and she has to "furniture walk" in the house to get around.<br/> She's unable to h...