[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Amy, Welcome. Yes, I recognize the feeling about not enough time to go round. I have 3 kids, now aged 23, 21 and 18. The 21 year old has severe epilepsy and very severe learning disabilities and associated problems. I always worried about not giving enough time to the other two but they have bot...
Hi Amy and welcome, you have your hands full! I belive the young girl on Coronation Street has the same syndrome as your daughter Thank you - that's interesting. I don't watch Coronation Street but maybe I should check it out. What is the name of the character? Recently there was a storyline on Cas...
Thank you for all your welcome messages. Yes Ehlers-Danlos syndrome is quite rare (one in 5,000 approx so maybe not as rare as you might think). I wasn't sure how much to put on here about the condition and how it affects Caitlin, but here is the short version! Basically EDS sufferers have defective...
Hello I'm Amy, and I'm writing this with my rather grumpy 3 month old son on my lap so it may be brief! I'm on maternity leave but have decided to leave to care full time for my 17 yr old daughter who has ehlers danlos syndrome. She has had to leave her college course due to ill health and is taking...