[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>HI Evedan your right we are lucky to go out together sometimes hubby could not walk without steriods he as steriods and anibiotics every day plus 6 other meds I to use to walk my dog three times aday and walk with other dog walkers But hubby as bad flare ups and needs to get to hospital quick so ...
HI charles 47 I loved walking to work but i stoped working to care for hubby but iwalk the dog every day before hubby wakes we go the supermarket every day so hubby get out if http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif hes well but i hate it hes moody with other shoppers and that upsets me it all t...
To day hubby as apointment atthe out patients clinic Hes been really well for the last 10 weeks hes been on 1steriod and 2 antibiots aday plus all the other meds so if hes well when he gets up we will have a meal out and call it or big avent for the day hubby as the illness but i have the depresson ...
I'd like to hear from anybody caring for a person with one of the breathing difficulties lumped together as 'Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease'. I know there must be plenty out there as it's a very common degenerative disease, especially in smokers and ex-smokers. It just doesn't seem to figure...
Hi Megan... I too am a carer to my husband who has this horrible disease..... At the moment we are awaiting the results of a biopsy as he has a tumour on the larynx...he is a high risk of it developing to cancer http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif He also is very depressed as he is limited ...
[quote]Megan, I think I've sussed your problem. Try clicking on the POST REPLY button at the bottom left of the screen under the most recent post. Then type in the blank box on the right of the little smilies.

Quick tip]
THANKS CHARLES 47
well now im in I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY so i will wish you all agood morning
hi from megan still trying Iwill get in one day ha
I'd like to hear from anybody caring for a person with one of the breathing difficulties lumped together as 'Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease'. I know there must be plenty out there as it's a very common degenerative disease, especially in smokers and ex-smokers. It just doesn't seem to figure...